Friday, December 14, 2012

I Hope this is Me Today!

Whew! The semester is finally over. This has been a whirlwind term--everyone has been so busy and stressed--not bad stress, but just the "tyranny of the urgent" as DH says. My house has suffered most; I'm sure not the best housekeeper in the world anyway . . . yikes!  The house is quiet (I'll tell you why in a minute), and I think I am going to start with the refrigerator. If my kitchen is clean, I feel like I'm off to a good start.

Our house is quiet because the kids have just gone to bed! Ha! They spent the day yesterday at the home of one of their homeschool group family's to watch all of the Lord of the Rings movies. Then, at midnight, they went to the showing of The Hobbit. After that, they all went to Waffle House (Dad was in on this one).  They came in so excited about it all. I love it when they have a good time with good friends. Dad went into the office to finish up some last paperwork, and I am left here with a quiet house and time to clean out the fridge!

Wishing you all a productive and happy day.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo!

    Have a good day.

    My daughter ended the semester with B's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Tori! B is for "Beautiful!"
    Hope you all have a good day, too!

    ReplyDelete