Saturday, March 22, 2014

WOW!

I read a post on the Lion Brand Yarn site about creating a "sacred space" for your crafting. This is a picture of one of the Lion Brand studio rooms, but I had to show share it so you could see the lovely yarn colors.
One of my first memories of visiting a yarn store was in my home town with my 4-H group.  The store had a wall full of beautiful yarns (mostly Red Heart, I think) and an open area in front of the yarn wall to sit and crochet or knit.  Virginia and I went to a store in Atlanta a while back that had a similar set up, but the yarn was much more exclusive (and expensive). All of it certainly made a colorful and beautiful setting.

Our crafting area is primarily wherever we are at the moment. We both carry a bag full of yarn or a sewing basket with us when go somewhere. I know that Twyla and Lindsey at Two Crazy Crafters have a beautiful craft room.

Where do you do your crafting or reading?  Better still, what is your way to escape the pressures and stresses of the day? The Lord is our True Resting Place, isn't He?

Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
Matthew 11:28

May each of you find rest in Him today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment