Wednesday, March 5, 2014

For Barbie, Barbara and Cathy


This is just a little hello for my friends from home, Barbie, Barbara and Cathy--three wonderful Christian women who love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ with gladness!  We all kept up with each other on Face Book, but I decided to take a bit of a break from FB for a while.  I have been missing those girls so much.

Today, my phone rang and it was Barbie!  I was so HAPPY to hear from her, and I know she will send my love on to the other girls. God is so good to give us Christian friends to strengthen us.  This has been a tough week, and Barbie's call was like a loving reminder that the Lord is watching over all of us.

Barbie, when you see this blog again, send my love to all the girls there! Thanks so very much for your sweet friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment