Saturday, November 17, 2012

"I Love This Yarn"

We are still here at the marvelous College Expo at the Creation Museum.  This morning we had just enough time to stop at Hobby Lobby while DH filled up the gas tank in the van. DD and I ran into the store and found our yarn. It was great. I actually found 4 colors I didn't have. (They are not these colors--this is a Hobby Lobby stock photo).  Last night, when we were all back in the room, I popped an episode of Bonanza into the  DVD player in the room. We watched the Cartwrights, and I was able to do some cross stitching. DD went online with her best friend and shared some of the info she had gathered from the conference (worthy of its own post). The boys did their thing, catching up with everyone back home via the internet. DH enjoyed reading and resting. We have had a good time here for sure, but is has been a lot of work--good work, without a doubt.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you all get to be there! I really enjoyed getting to hear all of the information DF (I'll call her dear friend!) had gotten and shared with me. Incredible. I'm praying for safe travels for the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! Yes, and she has more for you. We just loved these speakers. BRM--yes, I told DH that this has been one of the best weekends ever.

    ReplyDelete