Monday, August 13, 2012

Not Another Project?!

Yes, another project.  I am currently working on two cross stitch projects with an additional one waiting in the wings:  the Girl's First Sampler, an old rose pattern from 1977 and a Christmas sampler.  Hmmm . . . there is also the afghan that is coming right along. I get the sale announcements from Everything Cross Stitch. This week, the Autumn patterns are on sale, 15% off!  No, I am not a compulsive pattern buyer. I thought through a plan before I clicked the little PayPal button:
Keep working on the roses to finish for a September birthday gift.
Work on the Girl's First Sampler at least 4 days a week.
Complete the Autumn Glory pattern (above) then begin on the Christmas Sampler.
Continue trying to make one square a day for the afghan.

When we travel to Church, it takes about 30 minutes each way--the roads are straight and flat, so I usually get a lot done.

Now, here is the key to success:  Seek ye first the Kingdom of God . . . I must be truly devoted to daily time with He has given me this life and these paths of contentment. He IS the Rose of Sharon and the Lily of the Valley!
I AM the rose of  Sharon and the lily of the valleys . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment