Friday, August 17, 2012

Creativity! And ... Some Retail News


Isn't this something? A creative stitcher made this colorblock "sampler" using all of the DMC standard colors. I would never have thought of something like this. Take a gander at the  www.DMC-USA.com  site for more details.  I also wanted to share with you something I thought I would not see again: a Wal Mart near us has brought back cross stitching supplies --floss, fabric, bobbins and other accessories. I don't know whether the one in my town has or not.  The WM I visited was about 2 counties over.  I remember when cross stitch stores were everywhere with rack after rack of pattern books and kits.  Wal Mart back then carried tons of patterns and supplies.  Maybe there is a resurgence in popularity for cross stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment