Monday, July 30, 2012

Reminiscing . . . .




My favorite magazines in the world are the Reminisce and Reminisce Extra! magazines. They are simply wonderful!  This June, I ordered a super-inexpensive subscription for each of them for my Aunt Linda. Last year, I sent her an issue with a school room from Alturas, Florida. The picture was taken in the era she was in school in a nearby community.  Her grandparents lived in Alturas, so my Mom and Aunt Linda spent much of their growing up years there. She knew the teacher and some of the students in the picture. I hope she sees other familiar places in the issues to come.

The prices were so reasonable ($10.98 per year) that I went ahead and subscribed to them myself. They are getting increasingly difficult to find in the stores (I think they're too wholesome for most vendors to want to carry).  Well, both issues arrived today, and I can't wait to start "looking back."

No comments:

Post a Comment