Friday, July 6, 2012

At Home Together


Well, here is our second post. Our little family has been a bit scattered over the last few days.  I am happy and grateful to say that we are all back home! God is so very good.  This lovely picture is actually a puzzle; I have not put it together, but hope to one day. It would be marvelous to glue and frame.

I wanted to share some thoughts about the coming content of  this blog.  First, I hope it honors the Lord. Second, I want to share some of our family's interests. I had thought about labeling the blog "Our reading and listening corner" to discuss the books we're reading and music to which we are listening. My daughter and I share a love of crafting, and I thought about that in the title. Maybe "A Light Unto My Path" says it all:  I would not enjoy these gifts of life to this extent were in not for the Presence of the Lord Jesus in my life.

I hope that you, dear reader, have the joy of Christ in your heart and life.  If you do not, please know that He loves you and wants you to have an abundant life with Him here now and a glorious forever with Him in eternity.  God so loves you that He sent His only Son to pay the price for all of the things we have done wrong. Accept that gift and allow that Light to guide your path!
John 3:16
Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment