Friday, July 27, 2012

School Days, School Days, Good Old Golden Rule Days


My favorite time of the year is just around the corner! Back to School!  I love the beginning of the school year for so many reasons:  new books, new subjects, pencils, and new boxes of crayons fill the school room-even for my teen agers! Back-to-school also signals the nearness of Fall, our favorite season of the year. 

Today we are attending the homeschool expo in BigTown. I love to see all the vendors and their wares. The boys usually see someone with whom they can play chess or their card games. One of Virginia's handmade dolls, "Maria" (named for Maria in the Sound of Music) came from a convention like this several years ago.
I'll be sure to post in the next few days about what we see.

Wishing each of you a wonderful day as you "Brighten the corner where you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment