Saturday, January 11, 2014

Okay . . . Finished . . . Kinda . . .

Here it is--I just had to go ahead and finish this one without the other colors. DH seemed favorably disposed to acquiring the new colors, but I wanted so much to FINISH something!  I also have some ideas about another similarly themed afghan with some minor changes in color placement. The flash in the camera keeps the real lustre and nature of the colors from showing accurately. I flipped it over on the rocking chair so that you could see the top and bottom. 


We had a great time watching westerns tonight--yes it was hamburger and hot dog night. The Pastor had a turkey burger and seemed to like it. Had some success in housework today, and am actually getting caught up on the boys' laundry. They cannot change clothes for the next week--I want the hamper to remain free from any clothing! Haha
Hope you have a great day worshiping the Lord Jesus tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if the hamper stays empty.

    I am envious of the calm of your home! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete