Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Saying Good Bye and Hello

We are all thankful to God for giving us another year here on Earth with our family and friends. 2013, like many years, had its own highs and lows. Do you have any Resolutions or goals for the New Year?
My prayer is that we all grow closer to the Lord Jesus, listening to and following the Holy Spirit and to have a year in which we strive to please the Father with our love for Him and one another! I have so many things to work on in my heart and thoughts, but I am grateful for those painful moments when I realize my words and deeds are not pleasing to Him! He isn't giving up on me! Thanks for your friendship and many, many kindnesses this year, dear friends. May we honor Him in 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. So happy to have talked to you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Becky. How nice of you to call. God bless you all-

    ReplyDelete