Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Different Approach

Just look at this approach to granny squares. I love how this crafter used the variegated yarn colors and the brown as the border color. I have used some variegated yarn in my squares, and they just don't have the chance sitting in one row to show off their beauty. I will use this pattern to use these colors to their fullest potential. Last night as DH was reading in bed, I said, "I'd like to talk with you about something." After I said it, I think he thought I was going to say something profound (I don't usually have anything profound to say, though, especially at 10:00 at night).  He almost seem relieved when I told him I wanted to tell him about this granny square pattern. He listened very attentively and sweetly as he always does.  He really is a Dear, Dear DH!

No comments:

Post a Comment